Monday, September 30, 2013

Turn on the Searchlight

The word searchlight originated  in the 1800's.  It's a device that projects a powerful source of light in a particular direction.  Once used as a weapon in warfare, in our world today, people use it for big events, fairs, advertising and much more. 
 
The most powerful searchlight is located in Las Vegas, but, Excellent Woman, the Greatest Searchlight was able to separate light from darkness from the very beginning.  This Light is able to turn your darkest hour into a brilliant radiance of a Holy presence.  

My question for the Excellent Woman today is this:  Are you choosing to walk in darkness because you prefer that path?
 
Romans 13:12
New Living Translation (NLT)

The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armor of right living.

Pray this prayer with me:  Father, you are the Light of my world.  Your brilliance cannot be matched.  Any darkness that I face, You are able to interrupt.  Lord, I ask You to forgive me for those times I chose the path of darkness.  This day, my day of salvation, I ask you to remove all my dark deeds and put on me an armor of righteousness.  In Your Name, Lord Jesus, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment